Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Knowledge of the Plan of Salvation


3 Nephi 5:20
...I have reason to bless my God and my Savior Jesus Christ, ...that he hath given me and my people so much knowledge unto the salvation of our souls.

That’s my sentiment and that gives me joy. I wish the same on those who don’t yet have that knowledge.  Especially my dad, brother and 2 sister-in-laws.  I wish they could open their minds and hearts to it so they can have more joy in their lives.  I didn't always have this knowledge and life was hard.  Sometimes I didn't want to live with  my challenges.  After the death of my grandpa, I began to ask questions and found it in the LDS Church principles.  One day I knew it was all true.  I now had a purpose in life and would work through my challenges.  It makes it easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment